Sunday, 22 March 2009

The Buzz Q&A - Rikkiallsum











Hey guys here is a Q&A with Rikkiallsum. Rikkiallsum is a quality producer who is also an artist and he worked closely with Danja, Cali Stylz and other artists from Crown Life Entertainment. This is a quite a brief Q&A but it is very interesting. I think we will do a longer actual interview with him in the coming months!

5 Comment(s):

Frederick said...

You guys couldn't have edited this interview before posting it? At least, that's what I would have done.

Haze said...

i did try to edit it fred, but i wasn't sure if it would change meaning and stuff..? i dunno.... sorry...?

Frederick said...

No worries. I just meant grammar and punctuation, and maybe taking out references to the interview itself... RIKKI TYPES IN ALL CAPS AND IT'S INTIMIDATING.

Haze said...

LOL IS IT? NAH ITS TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN MORE OBVIOUSLY. you guys can look forward to another interview coming today or tomorrow....

Black Arrow said...

Danjatoes??? hahahaha!!! Great!!

And thanks for the interview!! ;)