Sunday, 15 March 2009

Chris Cornell - "Stop Me"




Chris Cornell - "Stop Me"


Seriously guys i am so bloody lucky to get this, my friend from the US has a storm and has let me use his number and code!! so here you go! I like the song, but its not the best i have heard but it's quite good.... The download link is below....

what you think?

9 Comment(s):

N.L.O said...

oouuuuuuuuhhh i like it!!!

French Guy said...

waouu da best track produced by timbaland for chris cornell i've heard...

ChriStylez said...

i have to Agree ^^^

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bilza said...

WOW! I love this track! Sweet Revenge and this track rocks!! Timbo has done it again!

I found a new hot Wyld Money track prod by Danja:

http://www.myspace.com/eemg

Wyld Money - Putting It In (Prod by Danja)

Check it out!

Anonymous said...

This is by far the most original and innovative track from Tim and Chris!

Venture said...

Woot!

This sounds great. I will be give a full review on this track tomorrow when I get back from class.

Please check out: ventureviews.blogspot.com For my extended personal take on posts posted up on TTB!

Unknown said...

i dunno about this one i only like the drums on it... it sounds overproduced to me but iunno... i have to listen to it about 20 more times before i have a definite comment

Black Arrow said...

wooah!! One of my favorite tracks!!!
Love the Drums!!

Why ain't it on the album?!?!