Sunday, 15 March 2009

Flo Rida - "Gotta Get It (Dancer)"

UPDATE!
not danja


























A new Flo Rida track leaked on the web of his up & coming album R.O.O.T.S. The track is called "Gotta Get It (Dancer)" and is apperently produced by Nate Hills aka Danja.
Check it out:

Flo Rida - "Gotta Get It (Dancer)"


Definitely has some crazy Danja sounds in there. But I'm not quite convinced that it's produced by him.

What are the Danja experts in here thinking about Danja being the producer?

9 Comment(s):

Haze said...

i doubt this is danja, i am not feeling this track even if it is a danja track. It says "Jump" (with Nelly Furtado) is produced by Timbaland??? Doubt it!

Anonymous said...

omgg.........if this is danja..this totally changes mah perspective on him..idk i dont think it is...kinda sounds like somethin JR would do...i like that little trill at like 1:10 and then it comes on more...hmmmidk if i like it or not

Black Arrow said...

yeah, it's way too repetitive for a Danja production.
But I thought we should share every song that has a possibility to be produced by Timbaland, Danja, etc.
And in this case, a lot of pages say that it's produced by danja, so I posted it.^^

But I think, too that it's not Danja.

Frederick said...

lol then don't post it! it's clearly not Danja :P

Anonymous said...

Being that I have my head so far up Danja's ass, LOL, (some might even call it a slight 'man crush' [NO HOMO]) I just wanted to add my 2 cents on the track....IT AIN't DANJA behind the Production!

edwin said...

listen to boa's song "i did it for love" (produced by sean garrett) same laugh at the start must be his trademark thing just noticed it

Venture said...

Hmmm... anyone can confirm this? I mean... I remember a while back people where confused on some confirmed Danja tracks. But ya know what?

Chicken butt...

Anonymous said...

This sounds nothing like Danja.

Black Arrow said...

haha...ok, sorry guys about porsting this track... XD
I know it's not danja^^