I think "Echo" would be a good single for Ciara......
is it this video a joke O_o ?
Where is Justin??
This is just one scene from the vid cause in the preview pics justin was there :)not feelin the track..but its atleast doin better then her other singles..
uuh...hot ciara! :PThe track ain't bad, but it'll probably sell pretty good because of Justin.^^but I think the best single choice would be "Echo".
Post a Comment
5 Comment(s):
I think "Echo" would be a good single for Ciara......
is it this video a joke O_o ?
Where is Justin??
This is just one scene from the vid cause in the preview pics justin was there :)
not feelin the track..but its atleast doin better then her other singles..
uuh...hot ciara! :P
The track ain't bad, but it'll probably sell pretty good because of Justin.^^
but I think the best single choice would be "Echo".
Post a Comment