Saturday, 28 March 2009

Keri Hilson - "Hey Girl" (feat. Lil Jon & T-Pain)
























Keri Hilson - "Hey Girl" (feat. Lil Jon & T-Pain)



Yes we finally can hear the longer version... Who produced it?... i am not sure yet:
Polow? Danja? Timbo? I think this track was removed from the
tracklist because i think this track didn't fit with the rest of
the album.

it sounds HOTTT! tell us what you think....

4 Comment(s):

Black Arrow said...

Yeah, the track is really hot!!
but unfortunately, it's not the full version. It is from a mixtape. I think the real full version wouldn't have such an abrupt ending. :D

I think it is mainly a Polow production and Danja added some stuff. :D

Big-A said...

what people consider as "hot" nowadays is beyond my imagination...

Unknown said...

This song is produced by Polow. But he given it to the Paradiso Girls... I don't know why. But this song is so firahhhhh!

N.L.O said...

Patron Tequila // Hey Girl

read more about the track here;
http://thetimbalandbuzz.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/about-keri-s-tequila-patron-ft-lil-jon-t-pain-t59.htm