You see this picture? Good! :P
Rob Knox, a member of The Y's (Justin Timberlake, James Fauntleroy & Rob Knox) and producer of tracks as "Mannequin" by Britney Spears, "Lottery" by Chris Brown or "Dead & Gone" by T.I. and Justin, uploaded the picture above on his myspace page.
So...can you remember the story about Leona Lewis and Justin working together? I give you some hints: "******* Houston - I **** Always **** You". xD
Remember? If not, here's the Link to the story.^^
So here's the proof that JT & Leona are working together. Whether it's just the cover of Whitney Houston's hit "I Will Always Love You" or more tracks is written in the stars.
Let's see what they are cooking together. :)
6 Comment(s):
they also have a track together called "Dont Let Me Down" :)
oh finally a pic of how Rob Knox looks like!
besides Justin and James, I see TWO other guys who could be RobKnox ;)
Yeah and I dont really like him cause he is bitin' Timbo too much..
do you think "The Y's" came from the male chromosome 'XY' being the 'Y' instead of the female chromosome 'XX'? just a thought....
Wow. Should be some crazy records coming out of this collabo.
Mike Elizondo is a real ill bass guitar player (mostly works with Dr. Dre). Didn't know what he looked like till now.
Am I the only one who thinks Rob Knox looks like Sean Paul sans cornrolls?...I'm just saying.
Rob Knox is tight producer!! Love his tracks!!
@daniu83: look at the names under the picture. They are ordered from left to right.^^
@Haze: lol? I dunno, haha, write Rob Knox or James F. a message at myspace. Maybe they'll answer you.^^
@Wamya: yeah, that's a great production team. They already made a hit with "Dead & Gone" and I'm sure tere will be a lot more to come.
and lol about Rob Knox=Sean Paul :D
Post a Comment