Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Pitbull - "You Slip, She Grip"

























Pitbull - "You Slip, She Grip" (feat. Tego Calderon)



Hey guys, i know we dont normally post anything that does not relate to Timbo but this Pitbull song strongly reminds me of Timbo! It is definitely produced by the Neptunes.. I love these beats... they are crazy!! tell us what you think... I won't make this a habit but this track is HOT and Timbo-like.

Also check out Pitbull's new single "Blanco" (which is also HOT and Timbo-like!)



6 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I think THIS is something we all been waiting for since FutureSex/Lovesounds Tour:
http://www.ten2oneentertainment.com/productions/timbaland-tour/

Sorry for off-topic

N.L.O said...

its already been posted daniu83 :D

Anonymous said...

????! when did you post it? I followed this site (timbalandbuzz) since it showed up on the net - did I miss that post?

greets

edwin said...

lol its on the forums daniu83 i posted it

Anonymous said...

waaaahhh!! Sorry I forgot about the forum - please delete my comment posts if you want ;)

Anonymous said...

someone needs to clip that saw theme and post it :P