Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Questions for DJ Freestyle Steve?? [Update] *QUESTIONS SENT*

























Hey guys I have asked DJ Freestyle Steve if we could ask him some questions. If you guys don't know who DJ Freestyle Steve is (doubt anyone don't) but he Timbo's DJ and makes some HOTTT remixes he puts myspace. He also gave you "Talk That Shit" and "Drum Life".

So have you guys got any questions for him?? This is quite urgent cuz im gonna send the questions to him very very soon..... Please comment this post with your questions....

15 Comment(s):

N.L.O said...

1. is timbo ever gonna release a Shock Value II?

2. how was his birthday?

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

1. Is Petey Pablo officially down with Mosley Music Group? It's been a rumor for a while.
2. What Hip-Hop projects is Tim working on, if any? Tired of the pop joints, personally. lol.

Unknown said...

1. can we get some free and rare instrumentals?

2. what's next on your journey?

ps. ask him if he knows about that track that jayz was playing when kanye was rappin..

miguel said...

1.What he thinks other lesser known producers biting his style.

2.If it is possible to hear any older to present unreleased tracks.

3.And to thank him for doing a great job.

What I like about DJ Freestyle Steve and Tim is they want the masses to hear the music but often politics get in the way.

Anonymous said...

Lol...

1. Can he give us anymore unreleased songs? I would personally love to hear the other Bjork songs cuz the beats were crazy with her, but I'll appreciate anything I can get haha :D

2. What's in store for tim after Chris, Keri,and SV II?

Anonymous said...

Lmao! Me and miguel wrote that comment at the same time...

Venture said...

Keep them coming folks.

Unknown said...

Basically ask about any upcoming projects Tim is working on including his own MMG artists like Billy Blue, Izza Kizza, and others.

How is Timbo and what's it like seeing Timbo producing all these beats in the studio? Give examples.

When can we expect the next big project where we get the Timbo/Danja producing the entire album?

Like to get more insight about JRoc if we can please?

What's his favourite track(s) he likes to play as a DJ?

How did he and Timbo meet and how did he end up being Timbo's DJ?

Finally massive thanks to him for giving us the exclusive tracks on his myspace. We would love if he gave us more news, unreleased tracks, etc.

Happy bday to Timbo and all the best to you guys!

Venture said...

Thanks for participating BL.

Anonymous said...

@ Bilza:
hate to break it to you but... i truly dont think that tim and danja will ever do another album together... Wat tim was doing was teaching and mentoring danja so that he could become a producer. And now that danja is as good or maybe even better then tim, they dont need each other anymore. Now J-Roc is the new danja, and in a couple years tim will mentor another producer.

I miss Tim and danja tho! <333

Venture said...

Was up Ize!

I don't think Danja is better than Tim, and I don't think J Roc has anything on Danja...

But... I'm jus ranten cureh on...

miguel said...

Aayize great minds think a like lol

Anonymous said...

@ Venture:
yea when i say that danjas better i mean that like... Danja has been producing profesionally for like 4 or 5 years; and danjas current beats, compared to when tim was producing for 4 or 5 years i think is alot better.
but idk thats just my opinion LOL!

oh and i would never think that J Roc is better then danja!! lol oh hell no! haha J Roc cant even touch danja! lmfao!

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok People I'm Reading These Questions And Some Of Them Are Good And I Will Answer Them When I Get Some Free Time... Maybe Like When I Fly Over To Romaina I'll Answer Them... Now Im Reading These Comments And I'm Dying Over Here Some Of You People Can't Be Serious With What You Are Saying.. If I'm The King And I Teach You How To Dj Don't Think For A Second I'm Gonna Show You Everything... That's Why I'm The King..