Monday, 16 March 2009

Venturing Off: "Stranger" First full song.


Waz up quickly growing community of TTB? I have a full song for you. I've been asked plenty of times to post a full song up. I've only showed beats. So here is our first full song really. Its a reference, but ya know you can still listen to it as a full song. It is called "Stranger". Hope you like it. 




Written by: B. Moore, Venture
Produced by: Venture
Vocal Prod.:  B. Moore, D. Dawkins,  Venture
Referencer: B. Moore
Mixer Engineer: Venture

All tracks posted are copyright protected. 


And of course, I will be reviewing this at TTB spin off Venture Views:http://ventureviews.blogspot.com courtesy TTB boss Haze tomorrow (later today actually). 

Oh... and... psst...

...between me and you... TTB is growing very quickly. We are getting more and more visits everyday and more and more members are coming out of the woodworks. Please spread the word! Wait... didn't I say between me and you? Well disregard and spread the word. 

Oh... and who thinks that we should open up a forum? I want the members to be more involved. What do you think? There you can request tracks, etc... Just an very early idea. Might not work, might work... mighty ducks... I mean... good night....



Long live TTB!

10 Comment(s):

Unknown said...

actually, about the forum... i was gonna suggest that cuz i've seen bluri and i didn't want to join... and for some reason the meebo room never works for me... i didn't hear ur track yet. i'll get on it as soon as i get home.

Anonymous said...

I like itt :)

about IAPW ... i went to wikipedia (i know i know dont trust wikipedia) but yeaa has anyone looked at their tracklisting and credits?? wtf?? idk something doesnt add up to meeh does anyone have the credits and all?

Anonymous said...

because I remember on "http://mosleymusicgroup.blogspot.com/" that Slow Dance had been finally resolved to have been produced by Timbaland & King Logan?? ughhh

Venture said...

Thank yalls. I think a forum would be great Dots.

Glad you like it haveacow21!

Let me know what you think Dots. :)

Black Arrow said...

man, the track great!!
and I think a forum wouldn't be a good idea because that would probably reduce the visits and comments on The Buzz because all the topics will be discussed on the forum, you know what I mean?

p.s.: are you also doin' a Part Of Me remix for the remix contest?

Venture said...

Thanks BA! Glad you like it.

Yep, you make a very valid point.

I might be a little too busy to do the contest. I will try and see though.

Anonymous said...

i think a forum will be an amazing idea! i see he forums at the chris cornell website and it looks like fun.. lol! and i always wish that tim would have one...
now that i think of it.. i think boog said tht the TCC was gonna have one but then suddenly it ended :(
anyways yea i think a forum would be cool :D

Haze said...

I really like this venture man! You got any artists in mind?

Unknown said...

the track is allright, the intro is unusual. i like the strings and hits and rhe guitar. i think too much kicks tho.

Venture said...

Glad you like it Haze! Thanks. We are thinking Chris Brown (lol), Usher, Lloyd, etc... and even a group like Day 26 could pull it off.

Thanks Dots for the listen.

I do different things. Ears will get used to it.