WOWW!!!! Sounds awesome...even better than Keri's...have to say..
Awesome. I kind of feel bad for expecting her to be Kiley Dean. Justin did well with her.
ugly ass bitch, hate hate hate!
I am curious ;)
lol @ Dots comment...hahahathe previews don't sound bad, but I wait for the full version before judging her...
Damn Dots! lolz I think she is pretty though.
lolz i love to hate, it's my specialty :p
i want want "Gravity" in full, love that Rehab sound :)
i agree Justin has done well with her! I think his new venture into the Y's probably helped her album?
maaan, i luv "follow my lead"... "love dealer" is pretty cool, toound nein, sie ist NICHT hässlich ;) =P
Post a Comment
10 Comment(s):
WOWW!!!! Sounds awesome...even better than Keri's...have to say..
Awesome. I kind of feel bad for expecting her to be Kiley Dean. Justin did well with her.
ugly ass bitch, hate hate hate!
I am curious ;)
lol @ Dots comment...hahaha
the previews don't sound bad, but I wait for the full version before judging her...
Damn Dots! lolz I think she is pretty though.
lolz i love to hate, it's my specialty :p
i want want "Gravity" in full, love that Rehab sound :)
i agree Justin has done well with her! I think his new venture into the Y's probably helped her album?
maaan, i luv "follow my lead"... "love dealer" is pretty cool, too
und nein, sie ist NICHT hässlich ;) =P
Post a Comment