Thursday, 16 April 2009

Attention! Listen up...









Hows everything?


Good...


Now...


I've been seeing some people complain about certain posts lately. Saying that there isn't enough Timbaland related things. Asking why people like Justin Timberlake's artist "Esmee" is being mentioned on this site. Well...


Here's the thing...


People, we can only get Timbaland information, that is directly related to Tim every so once in a while since he isn't himself a multitude of celebrity. That is what sites like TMZ are for. They are great at covering everything celebrity. You can see if Zach Efron has ear wax, see if Tim didn't pay the florist back, how good or bad Britney is doing, etc... If we only posted directly linked Timbaland news, we would probably be seeing... eh... mathematically speaking... an low decremental average of one post every two-three months and eventually the site will become defunct.

I know for an fact that if we did that, we will slowly parish with our members that we have garnished of this short run. So let me ask you, is Justin Timberlake linked to Timbaland? Is Esmee linked to Justin? There are things called "fillers". Fillers basically fill in time in order to by time for the full floursihment of the main plot. I OFTEN see this in manga and anime. Great fight scene, then guess what happens? Bam, a side story comes out of nowhere. This happens because the artist are catching up on the illustrations, etc...

So we are just trying to win you all over. :)

I get angry when K T drags on a story or fight between Ichigo and Ulq... or if he brings in a long assed filler. But I get upset because I love BLEACH. I look forward to what is being provided and what will happen next, so it frustrates me to see the team back out of Hueco Mundo. So that tells a lot about you upset (or indifferent, which ever word makes you feel non-offended) folks.

We understand your frustration, but please try and be less redundant with the indifference's, try to keep them at a minimum at best, and bare with us. We are just trying to keep you entertained. :)


Oh, and also, BLEACH 354 is released Friday. Check it out. Oh, and yes... I love anime... I'm a geek, or whatever you call people who enjoys animated story...


Sincerely...

Venture

TTB Crew

10 Comment(s):

EQ said...

I appreciate most of the fillers you put on this site. helps me find new musical interests. so, keep it up! I just wish Timbaland made some kind of announcement about Shock Value 2, cuz it's been a while. And Missy should do the same for Block Party

Feulner23 said...

you do a great job

Unknown said...

fill on tim's artists.. no frikn esmee..( oh ps i posted an article in the forum about amar and you guys never posted that up, is this kinda a bias thing?)
anyways besides that love ur new beat dude, ur the best and F the rest. ur mixing abilities is top.

Venture said...

Hey Dots.

We will definitely try to do that more. Please show me to the link on Amar, and I will personally post it. I don't get to read most post on our forum.

And thanks a lot bro. Highly appreciated. :)

Bilza said...

I think Venture you missed out some big news lately related to Danja. He's got some new tracks for Wyld Money on the Dope Boy Classic mixtape. I'm not 100% sure but it seems to Put It On Ya and Talk 2 Me including Puttin It In among a few others are Danja productions. I seem to recall u or Black Arrow sending a message to Thomas Eaton on his myspace promising to promote the new Wyld Money mixtape and the crownlife/NARS movement.

I recently posted a Kevin Cossom interview on the radio and he's a major asset to Danja's new record label NARS records.

You posted news about Calistylz new mixtape and that's fair enough but this shit is crazy and I feel you should do more to promote those. We need to raise the download numbers for this shit so spread the word more dude!

Let me just stress I like when you guys post all these random music because alot of them sound dope! I think you should do more to promote those Writers Ink people some of which are Danja and Timbo inspired music so in a way they are related.

This was what the thomascrownchronicles was so good at. It's early days for this site I know that but try not to let valuable info to slip through the radar.

kind regards,

Bilza

Venture said...

Feulner23 sorry, I missed your post. Thanks alot. :)



Bilza, with all due respect, I think you kind of missed the point of this post.

Some members want more post about Timbaland and his direct artist, etc..., not Danja's artists, and sometimes not Danja... This was even occurring at the TCC. Some members didn't like Danja posts if you remember.

This really has nothing to do with his artist. I do try and post related stuff of them like I did with Wyld's track and stuff as fillers and out of member interest though. This site isn't solely for their promotion. But I do try and help them out out of courtesy.

I kinda worried when I read your post because of your focusing on Danja artist's and their movements more than anything else. If you are part of their movement, then fine. I can understand your standpoint. I really would. But please know that I, and the team at TTB show equal opportunity.

But...

I do have a direct contact with a N.A.R.S A&R. I am aware of Wyld's new mixtape, and I talked to the A&R about promoting it on this site, but to no avail, I haven't gotten a response yet. And I never promised anyone anything about promoting, or anything of that matter.

Two little things you should know about me, I don't beg, and I don't make promises I can't keep.

This Listen Up... post was to calm the complaints down and come to an understanding about a lack of Timbaland post and the usage of fillers, not about the lack of dwelling into the fillers that were used. That is taking a far left turn and taking the wrong turnpike.


Have a great day everyone.


- Venture

Bilza said...

You shouldn't be worried because I'm only making a recommendation when there is no Timbaland news to deliver. Dont feel ashamed to post news about Danja's artists or anything related to Danja. What exactly are you striving for? Obviously to post news about Timbaland and his affiliates right and obviously Danja is one of many. This has nothing to do with begging. I'm just making recommendations to help sell news better.

Yes I know people are looking for Timbaland and only Timbaland stuff. I seen plenty of people here complaining when they dont have a clue that there simply is no Timbaland news available for the time being.

Regarding Wyld Money, you failed to post the news that his mixtape was released available for download just the other week. People want a download link to get the mixtape. All I'm saying is you should make it available on here for download. Where is it? I haven't seen it on here.

Let me be clear, I'm not trying to belittle your site. So far you guys have done great. All I'm suggesting is ways in which to improve it. When people send u news about Danja or anyone affiliated to Danja, then there's no reason why you shouldn't post it on here. I can assure you'd be surprised how much people are into Danja and his affiliates including those who are making complaints about so called lack of Timbaland. Is that less relevant than some of the Timboesque tracks u post on here some of which really have nothing to do with Timbaland.

Have a great day too.

Venture said...

Understand that we didn't fail at anything. Failing would be to not post some news on Timbaland or his direct relations.

Wylde is a branch off from Danja, and Danja is a branch off from Timbaland. That is reaching to begin with. But we do it anyway.

Like I said once before, I talked to the A&R about receiving a direct download link because the link that I received from him wasn't efficient for our members. I would rather have a download link for you all, where you won't have to register at another site just to download.

We try and provide quick, efficient service.

Also please consider that when someone offers something extra that is irrelevant to their main service, and if they don't provide what you always want or would like to see, isn't failing. If you would like to continue enjoying our site and services, you must be patient. We are doing our part. Some behind the scenes things you won't see, but trust me. We are here for what we came here to do. This is not our jobs.

Realize we are taking your criticism into consideration, all of you, its just that we aren't here to argue, and we shouldn't be penalized for missing something that is irrelevant to our main goal.

But...

We do appreciate you thinking we are doing well though. We would like to see you more active, and would like to see everyone more active and see our community grow. And who knows? Maybe Timbaland himself one day may contribute to this site himself as an admin! ;)

- Venture

Frederick said...

"I'm not 100% sure but it seems to Put It On Ya and Talk 2 Me including Puttin It In among a few others are Danja productions."

The only new Danja production on that mixtape was "Putting It In"... "Put It On Ya" was prod by Tha Bizness, as evident by the tag on the Street Power 2 Mixtape. Talk 2 Me didn't sound like Danja, much like many of the Danja-esque songs you hear here.

Venture said...

Thanks for clarification for that Frederick.