
Well Done Smoke J. The Winner of the The Buzz Remix Competition!!!!
Heres the Scoreboard for the top 3.....
1st - Smoke J - 450 votes (33%)
2nd - Black Arrow - 263 votes (19%)
3rd - Beatf1ya - 230 votes (17%)
Thank You for everyone who participated in the competition, our first competition has been alot of fun and i already have ideas for the upcoming competition/thing....
I liked most of your remixes and I'm sure Venture will enter the next competition :)
Again congrats to Smoke J!
4 Comment(s):
yeah, congrats Smoke! Some quality stuff won ;)
BeatF1ya
congrats dude!!!!
Congratulations Smoke J.
Good job to everyone. Next competition will be bigger and better.
And... I won't be participating ever! lol Not my thing. :P
Thnx Timbaland Buzz for such competition and thnx to competitors and of course voters!
I think that this whole situation about Chris new style, and that a lot of old fans still wants hear Chris singing dark rock songs was the reason why we got a lot of votes.
In other competition I think we would not get chance to score in such style :)
Of competitors I liked BeatF1ya remix, hope to hear another quality stuff from them in future!
Post a Comment