Finally a new hot crazy track by Danja accompanied by Chris Brown.
Check it out:
Chris Brown - "Flame Thrower" (prod. by Danja)
You probably think: "Oh damn, that's the Chris Brown/Danja track Chris was talking about (click)."
If you think that.....you're right!!
On that interview, he told that he was working with Britney on her album.
And that's one of the tracks that came out of this collaboration. It is a demo for Britney Spears album "Circus".
Listen closely and you'll recognize a sound/instrument that is used on this beat and on the beat of "Kill The Lights". ;)
BeatF1ya is right. That Horn Hit is in "Kill The Lights" and in "Flame Thrower". ;)
10 Comment(s):
oohhhh t4p!!!
umm..i dont think it sounds much like Kill The Lights....
and ew how Chris is sounding in this track
man i really cant stand how Chris sounds in this track.. *deletes*
lol...I didn't say it sounds like Kill The Lights^^
I asked if you recognize the sound/instrument which is used on the beat of Kill The Lights, too. ;)
yeah...and Chris sounds weird on the track. But I can imagine Britney's voice on the beat.
Man this track hast hit potential... :P
I haven't heard it yet...
Link? It's not showing up on the player.
Actually, never mind. I got it. No wonder why this didn't make the cut. It's kind of simplistic, like a number of Danja's beats nowadays. There's no added spice. Maybe, in time, I'll be able to get down with it, like with "Blur".
this is dope... beat constantly changing... the vocals coulda been better but its still cool...
I think there is this "brass hit" which is the same as in kill the lights ;)
This beat is hot!
Post a Comment