It seems that the post was posted on April Fools day (today), and many are perceiving this as a joke. Sorry for disappointments, coincidence. Haze, who created this site is really upset about this situation and can't speak on the situation at the moment.
Once again. Farewell.
ハッピーエイプリルフール
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY
- TTB Crew
7 Comment(s):
wtf.. i suppose same thing happened to boog... but i dunno the details :(
i just shed a single tear :'(
This is wonderful! The Chronicles close down, and I was seriously like wtf? Then I find this site like 2 weeks ago and now this? Unbelievable!!!
yea the tcc closing was seriously one of the saddest das of my life. this is also one of them :(
Because it's April 2nd where I am.. I thinks it's time to come clean... :)
yeah! very funny!
LOL! Jokers!
Check out this Kevin Cossom interview:
http://www.djbooth.net/index/interviews/entry/kevin-cossom-interview-0331091/
He's a star!
Post a Comment