oh shiiit i LOVE the video!! Na na na na punani Na na Na punani punani
Love it!!!!!
I still don't get him yet. Can we get one serious track?But to describe this video/song:ShroomsSeizures
izza wouldnt be kizza if he did a serious track :PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DF1ya
haha..i am starting to like him more and more..and his part in ashlee's "murder" is hilarious
I love this guy :D from the beginning!Beatf1ya
Post a Comment
6 Comment(s):
oh shiiit i LOVE the video!! Na na na na punani Na na Na punani punani
Love it!!!!!
I still don't get him yet. Can we get one serious track?
But to describe this video/song:
Shrooms
Seizures
izza wouldnt be kizza if he did a serious track :P
IZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D
F1ya
haha..i am starting to like him more and more..and his part in ashlee's "murder" is hilarious
I love this guy :D from the beginning!
Beatf1ya
Post a Comment