Check it out:
I like the writing, not sure about the beat and vocals though. But if this is a demo for another artist, I know Jame's target isn't artistry in vocal entertainment, but rather being a lyricist so... can't complain about the vocals.
Follow me and let me know what you think about the track:
Also follow J. Fauntleroy himself!
8 Comment(s):
I am sure I have saw this before... This isn't new, JF should know it was already leaked...
ooohhh i like this!! :O
yep definitely heard this for ages, have it on itunes before i got my mac.... which has to be at least several months....
yep leaked in november last year...
nice track though!!!
i wish Fauntleroy would leak some more Timbo produced tracks/demos.... like "I'm A Beliver" and "Home"
love those 2 :)))
don't really like his other stuff
Yeah, this song is old... what's his other song that I think was also with Luke... in the lyrics was "If not now, then you never know" or something like that, that has a futuristic beat? I can't find it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgqg3dtvzoz
I'm a beast at these searches. What I want, I get. This song is loads hotter than "Back for the Future"
Post a Comment