The new attitude mixtape, King Of The Hill is finally out! Here's the tracklist:
01. Intro
02. Still Ballin
03. I Got What They Looking For
04. Don't Go There (ft. B.O.B.)
05. Headed Nowhere (ft. Cutty Cartel & Juice)
06. When I Roll Up
07. Why Wouldn't I (ft. David Banner)
Produced by David Banner
08. Blow Ya Back Out
Produced by Big Fruit
09. Hangover (ft. Jackie Chain)
Produced by Drumma Boy
10. I Dare You (ft. Kevin Cossom, Rick Ross & Lil Jon)
Produced by Lil Jon
11. Um Bama
12. Do It
Produced by Cool & Dre
13. All Day Long
Produced by Dj Toomp
14. Umma Mess (ft. King South)
15. I Be Like (ft. Yo Gotti)
16. Speakers (ft. J W)
Produced by Stikuhbush
17. Killa
18. Freestyle
19. Im Attitude
20. In The Wind
21. This Time Next Year (ft. Aleon Craft)
22. You Wish
23. Ballin In The 6 (ft. Wayniac & Sunny V)
24. Outro
9 Comment(s):
Do we knwo who produced which track?
Beatf1ya
Do It (Produced by Cool & Dre)
Hangover (ft. Jackie Chain)(Produced by Drumma Boy)
Blow Ya Back Out (Produced by Big Fruit)
I Dare You (ft. Kevin Cossum, Rick Ross & Lil Jon)(Produced by Lil Jon)
Why Wouldn't I (ft. David Banner) (Produced by David Banner)
That's all I know for now.
thanxs lot sir!! i'll post it real soon
it leaked more than a week ago
You're welcome, fam.
..and Anonymous, I had no idea it leaked back then. You coulda shared the wealth. lol.
not feelin' this shit at all...*right click/delete*
I want to hear tracks by him like his old Timbo stuff and Man Right Here!!
i really think attitude is a wicked rapper, but this is crap, i am very disappointed in Lil' Jon if he produced that track!!! And why does everyone have to have DJ's spitting their shit all over the track!!?? i was suprised that it wasnt that good, some tracks are alrite, dont kno which ones... just listened to it...
Well, Black Arrow.
I don't think it's utter garbage but I was also expecting a few Tim, Hannon or Danja joints but I'm guessing that he's keeping those for T.I.M. (Time Is Money) and wants to keep it "south" so he doesn't fly over people's heads, case in point Slim Thug working with The Neptunes - which personally liked but too many people didn't get. I Dare You is not the worst thing I've heard from Lil Jon, Haze. I'm glad that silly played out synth of his has been buried, honestly. I Dare You is actually a leftover of Rick Ross' Deeper Than Rap. It was called Guitar Hero but it got cut. My guess is Attitude just stuck his verse on there.
Post a Comment