
Thanks for all your entries!! I am prepping the site for the voting, so voting will start on April 5th until April 12th. I know some of you are worried about the voting, so i will keep a close eye on the voting and will query any suspicious aspects of the voting. I have spoke to all you guys, you all seem cool and hopefully not the kind to cheat. Good Luck to all entries, they sound class!!
2 Comment(s):
Btw does Timbaland or Chris knows about this competition? Maybe they also can check out entries and vote.
Not sure that Chris will have time, cos he is on tour right now, but anyways...
Noticed that on Chris Myspace there are some remixes mentioned (but as I understand those are official and were made before this competition).
I don't know about Chris Cornell knowing it but I think that Timbo probably know or will know that.
You know, DJ Freestyle Steve (DJ of Timbo) knows about this page and comes here every now and then. And he probably tells Tim what is going on in here and what we think about his stuff.^^
Post a Comment