
20+ days and loving it! ;)
For a person who's proud to own neither a computer nor a cell phone, one doesn't expect to hear the name"Timbaland" at the top of Stevie Nicks' list of potential collaborators. When we asked legendary Fleetwood Mac frontwoman about rumors that she was interested in working with Timbaland, she exclaimed, "Oh, I would love to!" But as far as what their work together might sound like, she replied, "Well, I don't really know, so that's why it's exciting."
Thats pretty cool. Seems Timbaland is getting more and more widespread as time goes by.
8 Comment(s):
i posted this in the buzz room a while back, dunno why i didnt post it up...
Cause you was shit-faced and stoned! Remember?... lolz
oh i remember now..... :P :D
hmmm, that interview is kinda familiar...but it wasn't posted...oh yeah, I know it from the Buzz room.
Seems as Timbo is stepping out of the box again with working with an artist like this...
I wanna work with Timbaland, too, but is it likely? NO.
Frederick, what do you do?
dont know how she sound now but i LOVE her track "edge of 17" ;)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/590441689969f156/
t4p the link daniu!! i liked it too...and i guess thats where beyonce's producer sampled for "Bootylicious"
Post a Comment