i wanna do that girl..
easy there NLO!!! whoa! lol
hey can someone supply the beat to this? remake it or something..ps. I love raje's voice
Okay Dots, I'll try. :D
somehow I got that track in full (without the girl singin..)If some body wants it :)
^^^^can i get it?
@daniu83: can you please upload it. :D
daniu83 i think the one u have might be fan amde loop :S ?but yeah upload it! :)
Ok I'll upload it on zshare or rapidshare. I'll post the link here!Dont know if its a fanmade mix, but if it is, than its a good one ;)
here it is - I found this track nearly 4 years ago ^^http://www.zshare.net/audio/58182357376fed9c/
thanks alot daniu!! that's def. fan made :D
lol no panties.. i'ts pretty dope, not bad at all.
Dont tell me y'all didnt knew YoungBlaze, I got a few more tracks of him rappin over some unreleased Tim beats. They never worked together but somehow he got his hands on those unreleased beats..
thanks for that mate!!Why don't make a thread on the forum and share these tracks with us. :D
Ok, I'll make a thread in the forum later today (german time ;) and post the link to the tracks.
You are German, too?? haha, cool!! :D
Post a Comment
16 Comment(s):
i wanna do that girl..
easy there NLO!!! whoa! lol
hey can someone supply the beat to this? remake it or something..
ps. I love raje's voice
Okay Dots, I'll try. :D
somehow I got that track in full (without the girl singin..)
If some body wants it :)
^^^^
can i get it?
@daniu83: can you please upload it. :D
daniu83 i think the one u have might be fan amde loop :S ?
but yeah upload it! :)
Ok I'll upload it on zshare or rapidshare. I'll post the link here!
Dont know if its a fanmade mix, but if it is, than its a good one ;)
here it is - I found this track nearly 4 years ago ^^
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58182357376fed9c/
thanks alot daniu!! that's def. fan made :D
lol no panties.. i'ts pretty dope, not bad at all.
Dont tell me y'all didnt knew YoungBlaze, I got a few more tracks of him rappin over some unreleased Tim beats. They never worked together but somehow he got his hands on those unreleased beats..
thanks for that mate!!
Why don't make a thread on the forum and share these tracks with us. :D
Ok, I'll make a thread in the forum later today (german time ;) and post the link to the tracks.
You are German, too?? haha, cool!! :D
Post a Comment