Monday, 20 April 2009

Timbaland working with The Game & Jay-Z!!

Here are some Timbaland news for the non-twitterers (lol is there a word like this? XD):

Timbaland did a track with The Game a few days ago and it is crazy!! I quote Freestyle Steve: "The Track Timbo Did For The Game Is Siiiicccccckkkkkkk.. WOW The King Does It Again."
And Timbaland and JRoc also did 5 tracks for Jay-Z's upcoming album "Blueprint 3". Another quote: "
Oh Yeah Blue Print 3 Will Go Down In History The 5 Tracks Timbo And JRoc Did Are Stuuuuppppiiidddd."
"He's Back To Old Jay-Z Trust Me"

If these aren't some amazingly great news...Timbaland back to his old Jay-Z days? Damn, I wanna hear these tracks!! :D
And maybe the rumours are true that Timbo is executive producing The Game's next album. Definitely trying to find out more for you. ;)

10 Comment(s):

EQ said...

niiiice. thought Jay-z was going with kanye for blueprint 3, which was disappointing. but 5 timbaland tracks is good enough for me!

Anonymous said...

I read this on twitter too :D MAn u should have seen ma face :D <--- like this only much brighter :P

F1ya

N.L.O said...

i miss Jay-Z old stuff with timbo :)

Anonymous said...

Me too man...me too

Venture said...

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But J Roc and Tim? Hmm... not excited about that, but lets see how it turns out... its just that raw Tim and raw Jay Z is legend... I don't want anything to water that sound down...

Black Arrow said...

that's right Venture. JRoc always did Pop or Rock songs. Never heard a Hip Hop production from him. I don't want a Jay-Z who makes Pop music. :?
Let's see how that turns out.

But let's trust Freestyle Steve and believe him that the jay-z tracks are hot. :D

Anonymous said...

somethings gonna happen and the songs r gonna get cut or something.. lol! i hate to be so negative but thts wat happens...
:(

on the other hand... OMGGGGGGG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haze said...

^^i agree with Aayize... dont get ur hopes up ppl... alot of Hot timbo tracks (that we kno of.. lol) havent made the cut for several albums.... example being Brandy - Drum Life.... better than some shit on her album... lolz

I love brandy its just some beats sound better than others.... :D

ChriStylez said...

just like Jamie Fox - Street Walker was better than any tracks that did make his new album!

but back on topic..

Yeah i'm Excited as well lol

www.twitter.com/christylez12

miguel said...

I hope they make the albums freestyle steve never disappoints I don't think kanye is doing the whole album never did. Good news