Thursday, 16 April 2009

Sample Of The Week: "Dirtbag - Here We Go"





First of all I wanna thank Sir Thulsa BOOM for discovering and sharing this with us! Take a Listen to the track below 'Dirtbag - Here We Go' Which we all know its produced by Timbaland. It's sampled from 'La Malle', a track by a french electronic group called Rouge Rouge. Start listening from 1:50 mark.


Dirtbag - Here We Go (Prod. by Timbaland)



Rouge Rouge - La Malle



8 Comment(s):

Big-A said...

dope ass find. PROPS

Venture said...

Big-A, you are nice?




WHAT IN THE WORLDS?????????????????????

:P

Venture said...

Oh and would I be mean at saying that I like La Malle better than Here We Go?

Production is just out of this world.

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

No you wouldn't be mean, Venture.
La Malle is fucking beautiful!!!
Got the Rouge Rouge album this afternoon. The rest of it is not as good but it's a cool listen.
Thanks for the props, NLO.

Sir Thulsa BOOM (used my G Mail account so my actual name popped up and I got no clue how to change it. lol)

Bilza said...

New SEBASTIAN album Cruel Intentions coming soon!!!!! Preview of album on April 25th people!!! Here's the announcement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77tINje8JvI

Gonna be dope! Cant wait!!!

Bilza said...

btw the beat on that video sounds like Timbo. HOT!

guillaume said...

wow! La Malle is a damn great music! I'm French and I didn't even know those artists with their "lounge" style it's really good to listening and way better than the timbo's sound he made with.