Monday, 6 April 2009

Timboesque - Ludacris - "Gold Digga" (feat. Bobby Valentino and Lil' Fate)






























Ludacris - "Gold Digga" (feat. Bobby Valentino and Lil' Fate)




I know there hasn't been alot of Timbaland news recently so here is the next installment of Timboesque. This track is by Mr. Money Maker himself.... Ludacris, featuring Bobby Valentino and a rapper called Lil' Fate.
The track is produced by Trackstarz. This song was featured on the Shark Tale Soundtrack along with "Car Wash" (featuring Missy!) and Timbo produced JT track called "Good Foot". This track appears to be specially made for the film due to the fact it never appeared on any Ludacris album. The track caught my attention when a little snippet was played in the film, when the character Angelina Jolie plays, first appears. (she plays a fish gold digger..lol)
Tell us what you think, it maybe a couple of years old but i still play it alot! I would like here a Venture View on this.... (hint hint Venture!)


Extra.... I would really appreciate if you guys could promote the remix competition in terms of voting. I am really surprised how much votes we had on the 1st and 2nd days, but i really want everyone as much as possible to vote... THANKS!

4 Comment(s):

N.L.O said...

i want his bling blings

Sir Thulsa BOOM said...

"...there hasn't been alot of Timbaland news recently" - dude seriously?
I sent you 2 e-mails that atleast have something to do with Tim.
I sent you the link for Wyld Money mixtape eons ago and that DOE one. Atleast they're more recent than this post on this stone age track. What's with the e-hate, family? LOL

Venture said...

Yo Haze, send me the HTML of this post in the blogger edit window so I can post this exactly. About to do a VV.

Been tied down with class work but its SPRING BREAK BITCHES! lol :P

Frederick said...

Wamya, good looks on tipping me off on that mixtape... even though I won't be downloading it due to hearing the tags every song, and the fact that I have every good song already.

Is there a new D.O.E. tape?