Sunday, 24 May 2009

Casely - "Party All The Time"

Okay, now that's a song many of us waited for, for some time.
I'm sure the Chronicles readers remember this story:

Fat Joe was working on his album "The Elephant In The Room". He said in an interview with MTV that he and Diddy got that song on the album, called "Party All The Time" which is produced by Danja. A remake of the 1985 Eddie Murphy track that was produced by Rick James.
Somehow, although he stated that the track is a potential single, it didn't make the album.

Now, this song appears out of nothing. Also, when you listen to this track, knowing how the Eddie Murphy version sounds, you discover similarities.
And there's not Fat Joe and Diddy on the track. It's the singer Casely. You remember "Crush", right? The song he did with Danja, though there are 3 or 4 different versions with different singers on that beat.
I'd really want to hear Fat Joe's and Diddy's version, but this version is great too.^^

Whatever, I don't want to keep you guys in suspense...here's the track:

Casely - Party All The Time (prod. by Danja)

Link (listen)

9 Comment(s):

N.L.O said...

this right here, is my new jam

Anonymous said...

I gotta love you for posting this track!!!! HIT-potential!!

thank you so much!!!

Bassick said...

http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/46583889/file.html

Beat is slamming. I especially love the drums on this one. And do I hear Timbaland's old school signature snare being used? Man I love that snare. :D

Unknown said...

hold my drink bitch... I'm Rick James!

Anonymous said...

damn Nicole kave did the same track, google her myspace

N.L.O said...

Anonymous i cant find her

Anonymous said...

I just found her, spells with "y" - Nycole Kave:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAf_wm2PT4w

good find ;) but Danjas version is way better imo..

Anonymous said...

ok, on her myspace is the full song:

http://www.myspace.com/nycolekave

N.L.O said...

oh i thought it was another vers. of "party all the time" with danja prod ^^