Sunday, 3 May 2009

Chris Cornell - "Long Gone" (Rock Version)

Here you guys got the Rock Version of Chris Cornells track "Long Gone":


download

I think the orginal Timbo version of the track is way better! On this version Timbo isn't even featured. Whatever, he has probably done that for all the old Chris Cornell fans...

props to dcflip of the Buzz room..

5 Comment(s):

oink said...

hmmm, and what's the point of this post ?? 30 sec preview of the track ?? the last post already had the full song...

Black Arrow said...

lol...didn't see it. thought it was only info 'bout the release date of the video hahah
but that ain't 30 sec...it's 3:38 min...lol

Anonymous said...

it's 30 sec on the imeem thing.
and i don't get it why yall use imeem at all :D but whatever, use what ya want, it's really not my business :)

Black Arrow said...

whatever lol....you can download it at The Buzz Forum... :P
and I use imeem because the blogger guys won't delete the posts when I use imeem...

PW said...

i actually like this version better than the timbo-ed up one