OMG! I´m In Love With This Song!
why wasnt THIS on the album? maybe another bonustrack..Love the horns in the background (kind of a slow version of "4 minutes" :)
weird song sounds but i like it!!!
woaaahh i like it!!
haha, sampeled kraftwerk again.
Love this!
oh this one is good :)
That song is goooood!!^^Definitely want to have the full!@Anonymous: can you tell us which song of Kraftwerk he sampled?
^^ müsste spacelab oder metropolis vom mensch-maschinen album sein.
sounds like James Fauntleroy penned...? maybe? how did I miss this when it was originally posted!?
i know this is old, but can anyone send me the download link please?
Post a Comment
11 Comment(s):
OMG! I´m In Love With This Song!
why wasnt THIS on the album? maybe another bonustrack..
Love the horns in the background (kind of a slow version of "4 minutes" :)
weird song sounds but i like it!!!
woaaahh i like it!!
haha, sampeled kraftwerk again.
Love this!
oh this one is good :)
That song is goooood!!^^
Definitely want to have the full!
@Anonymous: can you tell us which song of Kraftwerk he sampled?
^^ müsste spacelab oder metropolis vom mensch-maschinen album sein.
sounds like James Fauntleroy penned...? maybe?
how did I miss this when it was originally posted!?
i know this is old, but can anyone send me the download link please?
Post a Comment