it sounds like danja...maybe its the demo for leona lewis?
the synths and melodies are danjaesque, but the drums ain't danjaesque AT ALL!I doubt he would do such drums...but let's see...
Yeah sounds like Danja. These days hes been using different kind of drum sounds. Lets see.
I think it IS danja....i thing he used such drums one time...but nevertheless: I LOVE THIS TRACK!BeatF1ya
It's not mixed and nothing, thats why the drums seem so soft. I am 99% sure its Danja.
Danja uses weak drums a lot though. Sometimes it has little to do with Lago.
Post a Comment
6 Comment(s):
it sounds like danja...maybe its the demo for leona lewis?
the synths and melodies are danjaesque, but the drums ain't danjaesque AT ALL!
I doubt he would do such drums...but let's see...
Yeah sounds like Danja. These days hes been using different kind of drum sounds. Lets see.
I think it IS danja....i thing he used such drums one time...
but nevertheless: I LOVE THIS TRACK!
BeatF1ya
It's not mixed and nothing, thats why the drums seem so soft. I am 99% sure its Danja.
Danja uses weak drums a lot though. Sometimes it has little to do with Lago.
Post a Comment