I can't put my finger on it, but something is off about this track to me...
Black why dont u upload the whole track in imeem ???
i hope this is the first single for U.S
lol...that IS the whole track^^...Iit's 4:34 min for me..probably cut for people who aren't logged in on imeem or something.that's why I uploaded it on zshare, too. ;)
hot... the danja I know. good stuff. thanks.
Post a Comment
5 Comment(s):
I can't put my finger on it, but something is off about this track to me...
Black why dont u upload the whole track in imeem ???
i hope this is the first single for U.S
lol...that IS the whole track^^...Iit's 4:34 min for me..
probably cut for people who aren't logged in on imeem or something.
that's why I uploaded it on zshare, too. ;)
hot... the danja I know. good stuff. thanks.
Post a Comment