I watched this part of the show too. The German commentator said that all this running and through-wall-jumping symbolizes the barriers in his life he had to overcome...something like that lol..^^
Germany was placed 20th hahaha. our track was sooooo wack. I have no idea which weir jury elected that weird band haha!! XD
8 Comment(s):
anyone who knows the name of the remix in the intro?
Whats with all the running at the intro..ha ha
god man, he loves himself.... and omg did u see UK entry, the violinist nearly knocked the microphone out of her hand!
I watched this part of the show too.
The German commentator said that all this running and through-wall-jumping symbolizes the barriers in his life he had to overcome...something like that lol..^^
Germany was placed 20th hahaha. our track was sooooo wack. I have no idea which weir jury elected that weird band haha!! XD
the remix is from Dima's song "Believe"
Opening of the final (by Dima Bilan) was one of the best things from that evening...:).
Don't you agree?
It was AMAZING!
Greetings from Serbia
Dima's appearance was very significant .. and he was telling a very important story during interpretation of his hit-song "Believe"
Post a Comment