Ginuwine - "Get Involved" (feat Timbaland & Missy Elliott) {SNIPPET}
Well after our dry spell of Timbo tracks, we have one! Sounds HOT! tell what yall think!
Props to guest20961 and oink from The Buzz Room.
[Update](Black Arrow): check out this interesting interview with Ginuwine. He talks about his up&coming album (also about this track) and about his collaboration with Timbaland.
props to oink for the link
[Update](Black Arrow): check out this interesting interview with Ginuwine. He talks about his up&coming album (also about this track) and about his collaboration with Timbaland.
props to oink for the link
3 Comment(s):
sounds good so far (reminded me a bit on "sexy back"). but unfortunatly the snipped is way too short..
when I heard it the first time I was like: Hmmmmm, okay? whats that??
But the track really growed on me and now I'm like: Maaaaan!! That's heat!! Wanna have the FULL!!!
this track is awesome the extended 1:30 version with the timbo rap is great...cant wait to hear the full..its already my ringtone!
Post a Comment