Georgia rapper Izza Kizza, who just put out his mixtape Wizard of Iz recently sat down with HipHopDX to talk about his drive for creativity, collaborations with producers, and work on his debut album.
Formerly signed to Timbaland’s Mosley Music Group, Izza Kizza explained to DX that other projects were keeping Timbo occupied, and he didn’t want his music to be held back. “When it comes to your own career, you have to take the necessary steps to get to the next level. But it wasn’t a bad break from Mosley Music Group. Timbo was cool with it,” he said.
read more about it here..
Props to Sir Thulsa BOOM.
13 Comment(s):
Timbaland's not nearly as busy as he used to be... we don't see the fruits of his "labor", so what exactly is it he's doing? I guess marriage... idk aside from that.
sad..i started to like this guy alot =(
Yeah me too, I was hoping we'd finally hear some outlandish Tim production. Hopefully he keeps the beats from Tim or some sort of situation works out.
Thanks for the props, N.L.O
I posted this in the forums a couple of days ago....
^ that's what i also told him
Yeah, I know Haze.
N.L.O already mentioned it to me but I told him in the chatroom before you posted it in the forum and he said something like he guesses he won't be posting no more Izza Kizza news. It don't matter, though. lol.
I think I heard the angels in heaven rejoice!
Tim was cool because he only partially believed in you Kizza.
You may have a shot once Andre 3000 has gone. But I doubt you will get anywhere.
it's a celebration!! it's Tuesday bitches! let's get fucked up! XD this is great!
I was actually looking forward to Izza-Timbo collaboration. Someting to anticipate since Missy-Tim era. But I'll still love u Izza.
Its all to the good...SHOUTS TO TIMBO AND MMG. ,!!...IF YOU NON-KIZZALOVERS THINKS THE KIZZ STOPS HERE!!THEN YOURE CLEARLY HIGH OFF SOMETHING..THX TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS!!..ABOVE AND BEYOND!!THE KIZZ HAS SPOKEN
Whoa, the Kizz was here!!! Thx for visiting us!!!! :D
@Sir Thulsa Boom: I think we'll post news bout izza kizza. He's not signed to MMG anymore, but Justin Timberlake, Sebastian, D.O.E.,.... aren't signed there too.
But we're still posting stuff about them cause they are or were affiliated to him. ;)
Judging from Timbos track record, it is a good move for you Kizz. Tim has had artists sitting over there for years who still havent come out. Shit Keri was over there for 3 years. I doubt you would have ever gotten the attention you deserve, and commend you for being proactive and taking your career in your own hands. It is definitely Tim and MMG's loss. Tim needed someone like you to bring him back to hip hop and push creativity.
Tim doesn't "need" him. Especially to bring back that bounce from his Hip Hop eras. If anything a Jay and Tim collab is need, or one would say "prominent".
But go forth Izza. No hate from me, I just wish you'd do some more non-jokingly music, that is all. I wanted something serious from you. But then again, maybe you do have serious tracks, but I never really payed attention.
Go for your dreams though, I'm rooting for you. I'm all about pursuing happiness, and whatnots. Leaving Tim could of been your worst decision yet, or the best. Time will tell.
- V
Post a Comment