Still dunno what to make of this record...her big fine ass could get it, though. I'm jus sayin, fam. lol
haahhahaa funnays idk its not that good to meeh like ill listen to it tho
Its actually sounds good, to b honest.
For real, though I'm jus sayin..I'd make her take off that purity ring and wreck that shit "one step at a time" and have her gasping like she can't get "no air"
Post a Comment
4 Comment(s):
Still dunno what to make of this record...her big fine ass could get it, though. I'm jus sayin, fam. lol
haahhahaa funnays idk its not that good to meeh like ill listen to it tho
Its actually sounds good, to b honest.
For real, though I'm jus sayin..I'd make her take off that purity ring and wreck that shit "one step at a time" and have her gasping like she can't get "no air"
Post a Comment