Why the fuck are they usin' Autotune?!?!?! I hate that shit!! that totally ruins the track, though I wouldn't dig the track without autotune that much either...
hmmmmm it doesnt sound like anything produced by timbo it sounds more like swizz beatz to meeh hes got the alarm loops (sirens) ((like in Ring The Alarm - beyonce)) goin on and then there are the little dut dut sound goin like from tambourine
16 Comment(s):
Why the fuck are they usin' Autotune?!?!?!
I hate that shit!!
that totally ruins the track, though I wouldn't dig the track without autotune that much either...
sounds weird
but i want to hear it in HQ
Her hindi lyrics are pretty good, surprisingly. If anyone needs a translation, let me know! I'll try! :P
i think its a demo...
oh for god sake, Kayne, T-Pain... DONT USE IT! good beat though. I hate the stupid bomb sirens though....
i hate that bomb sirens too =/
hmmmmm it doesnt sound like anything produced by timbo it sounds more like swizz beatz to meeh hes got the alarm loops (sirens) ((like in Ring The Alarm - beyonce)) goin on and then there are the little dut dut sound goin like from tambourine
It culd just be a sample...need to hear it full. yeah the siren irritates me.
weird stuff. i don't find it to be anything special. definitely should not have used autotune. amar is pretty cool in the song though
amar is always amazing :) idk its just not that good to meeh
all i know what Amar saying in the intro is "1...2...1..2...3." xD
very very very indian sound, get fucked up over the time
My Blu-Ray Collection: http://bunaldinho.bluray-filme.com/
damn dude, who gives a shit about your Blu-Ray collection...
def a nice timbo beat...def need it in cd quality...and djless
producer wise, Jim Beanz is the poor man's wannabe-Timbo to me.
can someone tell me why the fuck it says timbaland featuring amar?
Post a Comment