I can look in the future: Mariah Carey - ... (prod. by Timbaland & JRoc) I don't think he'll produce tracks solely some time soon...he didn't produce tracks alone when his co-producer was danja, didn't he?
But let's hope something crazy will be the outcome of this collabo!! :D
Yep, Tim did solo tracks while working with Danja... plenty of them. But, that picture of Mariah is amazing. I liked her last album. It made my April 2008 so much better. Here's hoping the next one is just as amazing.
7 Comment(s):
Whayyyy, however annoying she can be... i hope they bring somwething new :D
Looking 4ward to this :)
i wonder who timbo is co-producing with..
Nlo, I hope he is doing the tracks by himself. I don't want a half Timbaland track, especially with one who is Mariah.
And the only thing I thought of when I seen this pick was
"boob"...
Great find!
I can look in the future: Mariah Carey - ... (prod. by Timbaland & JRoc)
I don't think he'll produce tracks solely some time soon...he didn't produce tracks alone when his co-producer was danja, didn't he?
But let's hope something crazy will be the outcome of this collabo!! :D
I doubt it will be that crazy. I dont think anything can top "Migrate"! That shits fuckin amazingggg!
Yep, Tim did solo tracks while working with Danja... plenty of them. But, that picture of Mariah is amazing. I liked her last album. It made my April 2008 so much better. Here's hoping the next one is just as amazing.
Tim have not been producing alone much music these days. Most prob hes producing with one other producer.
Post a Comment