Tedder has worked with an array of top artists: Timbaland, Paul Oakenfold, Daughtry, Natasha Bedingfield, Jennifer Lopez and others. He's a serious presence on Kelly Clarkson's new "All I Ever Wanted," and he's also writing for future projects from Nelly Furtado, Leona Lewis, Adele, James Morrison, Rascal Flatts, Daughtry and his own OneRepublic.
Source; http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_12202879
4 Comment(s):
Adele ?!
that shit is wack...
i hate that ugly fat hoe
Oink, seriously?! Are you kidding?
Sounds more like you're concerned about her looks than the quality of her music.
Frankly, I think her album was better than Duffy's. They dropped about the same time, but Duffy definitely got more press cause she's easier on the eyes. I'm definitely looking forward to the next Adele's CD.
Adele's songs makes me sad...cuz of memories
to Sir Thulsa BOOM:
i don't like her looks AND her music !
but if some hot chick would sing the same tracks that Adele sings, then probably i would like that music :D
maybe sounds confusing, but i hope u got the point what i'm trying to say :)
Post a Comment