Timbaland doing trance?!
"The hip-hop performer and producer is set to perform on the main stage on Saturday (March 28) In Miami. In support of his forthcoming album ‘Shock Value 2’ set for release later this year via Interscope Records."
Source: http://www.nme.com/news/nme/43701
Props to E-Gone!
14 Comment(s):
http://www.ilovedjme.com/index.php/timbaland-plays-ultra-music-festival-miami-dope/
damn how could we have missed this!
WHOA!!!! What's that???
Just different drums (and not this lame Trance drums) and the beat would be AMAZING!!!
Timbo is really the MAESTRO OF BEATS!!! He can do EVERYTHING!!! :D
(or maybe I'm just overacting because I finally hear new Timbo stuff lol)
Oh...just read some comment on youtube.
he also played a mix of The Way I Are, Sexy Back and was around 10 min on stage!!
p.s.: wish me luck for tomorrow for my presentation about Timbaland in school!! :D
Got damn... I said got damn!
guys press the HQ button and you'll see he's there all alone :O :O :O
ok i was wrong lol
WTF man?! I though there are some people who not gonne jump up on the new electro hype...stick to black music...like timbo....BUT NOW?WHAT THE HELL is this? =(
Beatf1ya
could this be a new track or is it a remix of "Maneater" ???
reminds me a bit of Maneater...
this beat is so amazing...
this sound is crazy
at the end of the video,that beat is really nice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2crKfUt3w
more more footage of the festival
hmm, interesting interesting
but i hope we won't see any of this type of music on Shock Value 2 :)
the beats kinda remind me on the beat-switch of the track Turntables Danja did...
@oink: yeah, agree wit' ya. Pretty interesting (and not bad at all) what he's doin'. But I REALLY hope that this isn't his new style for SV2.
I wan't that he's going back to his Hip Hop/R&B roots...
Post a Comment