im so sorry to the guys that sent me this ages ago...
niiiiiiiiiice!alibaba and the 40 ravers sample cd!!
Oh, also from the "Alibaba and the 40 ravers" sample Cd? just as "Wait For You" by Nelly Furtado?...thx for the info Anonymous^^I'm tryin' to find this Sample CD for a while. maybe someone has got a link?? ;)
good one :) Thanks for the track!!btw. I thought Nellys "wait for you" sample was from Mulis Akarsu "allah allah desem gelsem" ?!
Post a Comment
4 Comment(s):
im so sorry to the guys that sent me this ages ago...
niiiiiiiiiice!
alibaba and the 40 ravers sample cd!!
Oh, also from the "Alibaba and the 40 ravers" sample Cd? just as "Wait For You" by Nelly Furtado?...thx for the info Anonymous^^
I'm tryin' to find this Sample CD for a while. maybe someone has got a link?? ;)
good one :) Thanks for the track!!
btw. I thought Nellys "wait for you" sample was from Mulis Akarsu "allah allah desem gelsem" ?!
Post a Comment