Here's to a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
*adult swim mode*
... we have to many things to be thankful for these days...
like turkey...
and things like Modern Warfare 2...
but we just can't name them all...
help us out... post some things you are thankful for...
like us...
no, were kidding...
...or are we?
[the timbaland buzz]
17 Comment(s):
You're really NOT helping your case against timmagoo3 with the food post LMAO
Happy Thanksgiving though bro, up here in Canada we had it in Octoboer, but do it up big dog like
Epic, you really think I care? LOL I love to eat. I'm thankful for the hate. Oh, so your a Canuck huh? That answers some things for me...
Happy thanksgiving though to you.
Canada all the way!!
I think this thankgiving thing is a TTB EXCLUSIVE!!! lol, jk
happy thanksgiving all
Nah, it ain't exclusive, we got it off of Twitter.
LOL
"That answers some things for me..." ?
And the food thing was a joke, don't take everything I say seriously
Wut u sayn boy? o.O
Definitely thankful for Modern Warfare 2. :D
I think our little friend has Tourette's Syndrome.
toosy, I second that! You on PS3 or the lame Xnox?
am thankful for ASR-10s cause w/o it we would have neva had timbo beats
I doubt it, its his genius, not the keyboards. :)
Thankful i can sleep at night and not have to think about tomorrow.
That i can eat and drink to my hearts content.
Live in freedom and without a care.
Most of the things we all sometimes take for granted, the things millions of children pray for.
J.Maea
Thankful for the fact that Tim is giving us new Brandy in one week!
please edit this post, I want a special shout-out for being me the ass I am!
:-)
I'm thankful for this site,thankful that I should have been in Iraq already, thankful because in a few months I could possibly be going to Afghanistan time is short we're not all going to come back but for right now I will count my blessings and there are many...Happy Thanksgiving guys
am thankful that SV2 is coming out soon.
am also thankful for Beaterator,which am about to recieve.
and forever am thankful for timbo,he keeps me going.
Personal shouts to miguel, thanks for putting your life on the line for us homie. Its deeply appreciated and honored. I'm thankful for people like you.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my American and Canadian peeps!!!
and loool at Modern Warfare 2 xD. that game is sick haha
Post a Comment