Drake is such a hard working artist man, I give him props for his work.
We off that! Where's the Danja news?![/bait][/sarcasm]
who the fuck cares about danja? he abandon the whole timbo camp etc etc. yea i know the reasons but wont say haha.
Wow, obviously you can't read. You took the bait and ignored the sarcasm.
did I mention already that my farts stink like slurry since I ate that spicy thai food yesterday??
Danja should've been on the video!!!
why u talk about danja ???Great trailer
Post a Comment
7 Comment(s):
Drake is such a hard working artist man, I give him props for his work.
We off that! Where's the Danja news?!
[/bait][/sarcasm]
who the fuck cares about danja? he abandon the whole timbo camp etc etc. yea i know the reasons but wont say haha.
Wow, obviously you can't read. You took the bait and ignored the sarcasm.
did I mention already that my farts stink like slurry since I ate that spicy thai food yesterday??
Danja should've been on the video!!!
why u talk about danja ???
Great trailer
Post a Comment