Here you got another TTB Exclusive!! ...not the song, but...some info about the song and something more.^^
It's a song produced by the one and only Nate Hills aka Danja.
Check it out:
TC - Complete (prod. by Danja)
The song already leaked a few months ago, maybe you already got it and maybe not.^^
But it's REALLY hot!! :)
As I already said, the track was produced by Danja. The singer is a songwriter called TC. Check him out on his myspace page.
He told me, that the track was a Demo for Beyoncés recent album "I Am... Sasha Fierce". But unfortunately, it didn't get on the album (it's a pity, would be my favorite track).
He also told me, that he got another track with Danja, which is called "Trophy Girl" and will be a single for a new artist.
props to TC for all the info!!
5 Comment(s):
i like it :) its cute
he's also a big Brandy fan..awesome..
shit i didnt even know this was Danja and i liked it!!
LOL I had this track for ages! Always thought it might be Danja but an element of doubt in your mind that it could be fake aswell. Nice track!
Anyway thanks for clearing that up Black Arrow! Keep a lookout for that track "Trophy Girl"
Definitely a nice track. I'm actually hearing Katharine McPhee's voice over this beat in my head.
Post a Comment