Rihanna - "Rehab" (Timbaland Remix)
Jonas Brothers - "Tonight" (Timbaland Remix)
Tell you what guys i can't believe we haven't posted these up yet, possibly because there were also a lot of fake labeled Timbaland Remixes. I am not sure about Jonas Brothers remix, but there are a lot of sources.....
Tell us what you think....
11 Comment(s):
..why did he remix Jonas brothers track for :(? how low timbo..
well its just for verizon.... so who cares.. lmao
the melody for that Rehab Remix is cool, but the drums are kinda wack.^^
And the beat for the "Tonight" Remix is hot, but I just hate the Jonas Brothers!!
p.s.: speaking of jonas brothers, watch the new Southpark episode...haha :D
Verizon is badasss :)))))) and i got a storm :)))))) Storm/Verizon/Timbo :))) heaven!!!
Kinda boring to be honest.
haveacow, how about showing us that exclusive cornell track.
can sumbody zshare the jonas brother track....thanks
both tracks are 100% official
they both may be official, but timbo didn't do either of these himself.
BIG-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss uuuuuuuuu!
lol no homo!
bro... what happend to the chronicles???
@Dots haha I have nothing :/
oooh yess Big-A tell us!!
Post a Comment